granpaw

(Mustmaker) wrote in
:

Speaking of skunk smell, I was in the company van at about 0200 this
morning and was unable to swerve enough to avoid running over a
freshly dead skunk. Since the skunk smell followed us to our
destination and back to work, it seems some scent is splashed/thrown
onto the van, flashlight inspection did not reveal any pieces. I was
not interested in a close up exam as my eyes were beginning to water.

How much time till smell fades in Philly area in winter?

John H.

Sorry John...in Philly the smell never fades.....;0)