Skirmishd

Default Question About Old Posts

Hi, guys.

I enjoy this group and have gotten good information here. Unfortunately, I
can't add much.

There was a thread some time ago about calling your own phone number. I tried
to google it but couldn't find it. Can anyone tell me how to call my own phone
#?

My husband had a garage put up in the backyard, and that is his woodshop. It
would be nice if I could call him. We tried to set up an intercom but that
didn't work with the old wiring in this house. I have considered
walkie-talkies, but hear that you have to get some sort of FCC license for
them.

By the way, the garage went up speedily and the results were good. Tuff Shed
did good work. The whole thing, with double-pane windows and insulation and
everything cost about 17 grand. The neighbor across the alley had a kitchen
built for 50 grand and it took about 9 months from start to finish (I know our
project was much simpler).

Any help is appreciated.