klasspappa[remove]

No, it´s not normal to reheat cold coffee..

I´m kidding /Nisse

Ken Weitzel wrote:

Hi...

Curious if anyone can tell me if I might be doing
myself some harm...

Nicads in the cordless phone gave up. New one was
cheaper than replacing the batteries, so bought one
of the new(ish) 2.4 gig ones; branded Memorex.

Looooong conversation with my eldest; re-heated some
left over coffee in the microwave, and was surprised
to hear the microwave clicking in the telephone.

Don't know how to describe better than to say 12 feet
away I could hear it. Six feet away it's bothersome.
Right at the microwave is interrupts the conversation.

Does anyone happen to know if this is normal acceptable
leakage, or do I replace the microwave before I cook myself?

Thanks, and take care.

Ken