Terry Collins

Randy Zimmerman wrote:

Unless you have some pretty fancy bending equipment you will not get a
quality bend that will withstand the inspection of peoples' hands every day.

Thanks Randy and others.
I vaguely remembered seeing something like this somewhere once. We have
at least one local steel supplier whose major business is fencing of
various types based on gal pipe.

I have seen quality bends done with sand filled pipe, a large torch and
a very heavy table with a com-a-long. You are using galvanized so that is
not an option.

Been there, done that on much smaller gal and I know that it isn't easy
at all. You really have to know "color/color".

When you splice the return on it is much easier to do if you use a short
insert inside the connection.

Good tip, thanks.

Now to go "shopping"