Brian Lawson

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 03:08:20 GMT,
(Darren J. Paul) wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:36:54 GMT, Carl Byrns
wrote:

Maybe the OP header (Jan 11, 9:15 PM) just didn't ring any bells:

Just a quick note to remind Those Who Know, that the annual world-wide
toast to Teenut's memory is coming up fast.

-Carl

Hello,

What time zone is this based on please? I want to be able to convert
to Brisbane, Australia time.

I remember teenut (he once said it shound have a small "t") and I want
to get the time right.

Thanks.

Darren.

Long time lurker.

Hey Darren,

On the east coast of North America, 9:15 PM EST (21:15 hours) Jan 11,
is 5 hours difference from Greenwich time, so it is 02:15 GMT (Zulu)
Jan 12. I don't know where your time zone is, and I don't think that
it really matters. It's the thought(s) that counts, at least to me,
just like New Years "count-down".

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.