MUADIBŪ

Default Remote Control of Lights via CB radio signal ??

Install a "clapper" by your CB base unit at home. wire it to the light
and make it switchable.leave the house and Key up from accross the
valley and Clap a couple of times....................LOL

I know it sounds as rediculous as anything else..........but this is a
strange request already. This should be a cheap solution.

I can;t believe I'm even posting a reply to your odd request, but this
came to mind almost instantly when you explained your desire.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....