The Natural Philosopher

Thanks, its really great to get help and advice like you have given me.

After giving me those tips I will go ahead and tackle it myself. I now
feel confident.

Do you mind if I look for advice again from you if I hit problems?

Many thanks again BigWallop for your generous and much appreciated
help.
Noel.

Go for it

The lads who have answered already have covered the case. I'll just add
encouragement.

Dont faff with it - shut the water off, get the floor up. Make good any
dodgy stuff and use methods described to prevent reocurrence. Then slap
down some screed and rest easy in the knowledge you have left the world
a bit better than you found it :-)