electroninja

NSM

I appolize for offending you but I do apprieciate your input--in
review:

--System operates for 40 seconds then shutsdown (fan included but not
monitor lights)

--Only system fault detected thus far is an over heating zener diode on
the control circuit board

Not sure what FWIW means because I'm truly new to all of this--however
I do appreciate your input and help. I will sub the zener--however I
perfer "not to wastetime on time on things which cannot be the problem"
as you suggest. I'm sure you can't be saying replacing the zener is a
waste of time? Still waiting for some best guess on watt rating for
replacement.

Can't quote Holmes but I remind you of an old Sgt Friday phrase "just
the facts mam."