Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 00:41:20 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

Any tips on how to detect DC leaks? I use a 1.5HP DC, a pre-DC
cyclone garbage can, corrugated 4" tubing, blast gates. I was
looking for a step-by-step DC tuneup.

When my DC bag wasn't correctly sealed, there was a layer of sawdust left
upon the outside shell. Maybe you can start by looking for tell-tale signs
of sawdust from obvious leaks? Aside from that, you raise a very good
question; my installation is barely a year old, but down the road in a few
years, I can envision needing to find places where seals have started to
fail.

Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry