neal.don

and cool whip is on sale now you buy 8 cool whip's and have a full set of
salad bowls
"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

"Vince Heuring" wrote in message
om...

SWMBO wants me to make some plywood boxes that she will then upholster.
They will be used for people to sit on (don't ask).

How about some construction ideas? They need to be sturdy, and thus
will need some kind of internal reinforcement.

TIA, Vince.

--
Vince Heuring To email, remove the Vince.

I think rabbit joints for the corners and for the center I would make a
cross support. Two pieces of ply with a slot in each one half way from
the
edge. Insert this into dados in each side and top and bottom. This will
prevent racking.

You might also want to use tin corners to make it bullet proof.

--

Roger Shoaf

About the time I had mastered getting the toothpaste back in the tube,
then
they come up with this striped stuff.