Dave Miller

Bummer. I'd say you'll probably do better selling each piece, but also
depends on how much/how quickly you need the money. Judging by some of
the gloats I read here, seems like auctions can be a better deal for the
buyer.

Depending on what you have to sell, an ad in the Indianapolis Star might
not be a bad idea. Or post to this newsgroup when/if you decide to
sell. I live in Noblesville, and I'm sure there are several other
wreckers locally that could help give a good home to some tools and give
a good price to help you out.

neal.don wrote:
I have become disabled and going to sell out my woodworking shop. Should I
have a action or sell each piece alone. I live In Martinsville In. May have
sell in spring.