George H Hughes

Hee Hee Hee no not anymore, remember those days though.
George

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:25:20 -0500, "George H Hughes"

#238 is actually called a P38. It is a can opener that came about WWII

and
the Korean War for opening those infamous rations. They even ended up

being
given out along with some canned good in the stores at one time......
I may even still have one or two around here some place....

You mean you dont keep one on your keychain?

Sigh..no pocket knife or cigarette lighter either I suppose...

Gunner

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any

better,
on average, than the citizens of Baltimore.
True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee,
but why this is more stylish than
sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know."
-- P.J O'Rourke (1989)

------