Ian Stirling

Default Wiring Wickes security light

4-LOM wrote:
I've just got a 150W PIR security light from Wickes, but the "manual"
(sorry, I mean scrap of paper) isn't very helpful. I can see how to
wire it up to run on automatic all the time, with an isolation switch
to turn it off completely, but I want to know how to set it up for
manual override. The "manual" says "see later sections for manual
override wiring" but these later sections don't seem to exist. Which?
Guide just says "follow the instructions"!

Try turning off, on, off, on, and see if it overrides.