NSM

wrote in message
oups.com...

| My parents-in-law have a house in the country fully kitted out with
| lamps, stereos, microwaves, clock radios, TVs/VCRs in all rooms, etc.
| purely thru' my scavenging/repairing, from years back!

Do pass the word around about http://freecycle.org/

"The worldwide FreecycleT Network is made up of many individual groups
across the globe. It's a grassroots movement of people who are giving (&
getting) stuff for free in their own towns. Each local group is run by a
local volunteer moderator (them's good people). ...

One main rule: Everything posted must be free, legal, and appropriate for
all ages. ... "