LRod

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:06:32 GMT, "neal.don"
wrote:

just remember watts / volts = amps so a 600 watts runing 240 volts = 2.5
amps and so on. you dont need a neutral but I would run a case ground.

You also should not post in electrical threads. The amount of current
draw in a circuit has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with whether a circuit
"needs" a neurtral or not.

Neutrals are a part of a 120V circuit. They are not an electrically
necessary part of a 240V circuit.

A "case ground", as you and no one else would put it, has been a
requirement for a long time, but as a safety item; it is not
electrically necessary.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net