Upscale

"Wilson Lamb" wrote in message
If you aren't in a hurry, use newspapers and .forsale newsgroups until you
raise good buyers. Also list in local stores and with WW clubs. An

auction
will bring scavengers and you'll be sad.

Maybe, but there's one advantage to an auction, that' getting rid of all of
it fast. I used to own have a dozen guns. When I wound up in a wheelchair
and realized I wouldn't be tromping through the bush anymore, or even not be
able to get through the sand at my gun club, I sold off all my guns much
cheaper than I would have done if I'd taken my time. I just wanted all of it
out of my sight as soon as possible because it hurt to much to look at
everything I had.