Cherokee-Ltd

Depending of course on the nature of your disability, you may consider
keeping your tools and adapting. A friend of mine lost his site and went
from a cabinetmaker to a carver. He'll probably get back into cabinetmaking
once he's comfortable with operating machinery... hell of an adjustment but
its spawned a new interest in woodworking for him.
Give it some hard thought before you sell.
-Brian

"neal.don" wrote in message
I have become disabled and going to sell out my woodworking shop. Should I
have a action or sell each piece alone. I live In Martinsville In. May have
sell in spring.