DanG

Milwaukee does not show any model 6305. That part number
corresponds to an abrasive cut off wheel.

I think the circular saws have only come out with 18 volt. I do
not know, so do not order based on my say so.

Where is the battery that came with your saw? Maybe the saw is a
little bit warm? and came without the battery(s) and charger and
other tools in the assortment?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Ray White" wrote in message
I have a Milwaukee Cordless Circular saw model # 6305 and can't
find a
battery
for it and Milwaukee tools hasn't responded to any of my
inquiries.........

Does anybody have any suggestions to where I might find

Ray
NJ