Beachcomber

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:03:25 -0600, "twfsa" wrote:

I replaced the fan in the bath, its quiet and sometimes I forget to shut it
off.I like to let it run a bit after the shower.

Anyone install a timer switch?

I have a dual electric wall switch box, one is the light, the other the fan.

thanks

tom

Yes, they work great and save energy.

I recommend the electronic model over the mechanical turn-the-crank
model, if you can afford a few extra bucks.

I installed a Leviton Decora Style timer with 10 20 30 60 pushbuttons
in the bathroom. A small LED flashes just before the fan shuts off.
As I recall, it was just two wires and was a direct replacement for
the switch.

Beachcomber