RBM

Intermatic makes a series of mechanical timers: 0 to five min, 0 to thirty
min,etc. Just two wires, same as on the current switch. The only issue you
may have is the two gang switch plate. The timer comes with a single gang
plate with the markings on it,which you won't be able to use. I think they
may make an optional two gang plate but I'm not sure, they probably have a
website
"Bob" wrote in message
twfsa wrote:
I replaced the fan in the bath, its quiet and sometimes I forget to
shut it off.I like to let it run a bit after the shower.

Anyone install a timer switch?

Yep. I've had one for years on my bath fan, and it works fine. Allows me
to get the humidity out of the bathroom, without worrying about the fan
running all day, pulling the heat out of the house.

I'm using a mechanical 60 minute timer, made by Intermatic, and it came
from a home improvement store.

Bob.