Lobster

Richard Hamer wrote:

As for the mirror - that's also an intriguing idea!!! Has anyone done it
before? Do they tarnish in a showery environment? I can source enough spare
tiles to tile around the edges of something like a mirror or the Mermaid
panel, to tie it in with the rest of the room.

Think I'd find the big mirror inside the shower cubical a bit 'kinky'
too, as someone else said! I'd also worry that it always look mucky,
unless it had just been windowlene'd.

Another thought off the top of my head; instead of large perspex panels
I wonder if you could use glass instead? The advantage to that would be
you could paint the panel behind to a really good match for your tiles
(get a Dulux/Leyland colour match paint made up?). Don't think glass
would show the dirt so much. It would need a perfect seal round the
glass of course, and I'm not sure about the practicalities (like what
you'd make the panel from. Skimmed plasterboard? Plywood?)

David