Charlie Self

UA100 notes:

http://www.rojekusa.com/PHP/msp310m.php

Anyways, the long and the short of it is, yes they are still
made.

Are they worth the purchase price?

I can't answer that. I will say that the Rojek style
machines (there are other manufacturers) offer the nicety of
a wider jointer (the same width as the planer built into the
same machine). For that alone some people are tempted to
have one.

One kicker, or at least I think it may be: aren't most of those combo machines
kind of short in the bed for jointers? I could be wrong (easily, here), but
those I've seen do not have beds ove about 5' long.

Charlie Self
"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above
that which is expected." George W. Bush