Mortimer Schnerd, RN

James "Cubby" Culbertson wrote:
Hiya All,
Am in the process of putting my G1023SL together and have hit a bit of a
dillema.
I'm putting an extension table on the right side that will ultimately house
a router
plate but I really don't want to lose the RH cast iron wing. I've seen
where some have
kept the wing and put the table on as well. How has that worked out for
you all?

I did it with my Ridgid TS2424 contractor's saw and it's worked out just fine.
It's kind of nice having the extra table length on the left side. Most of the
time I leave the router down and the fence off so the table saw is the primary
tool. Switching only takes a moment.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE