Gunner

On 9 Jan 2005 03:25:36 GMT, Ignoramus4718
wrote:

This transformer for free for taking for members of
rec.crafts.metalworking. The offer won;t last long. It weighs about
400 lbs. I know that I can easily deadlift 160 lbs, I can barely lift
it by one side, so, I figure it must be about 400 lbs.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/transformer/big/

I live near Naperville, IL. Write to ichudov At algebra DOT com.

I can hoist it into your truck.

If no one takes it, I will try to sell it on ebay. Will appreciate
suggesting what kind of auction title to choose etc.

Chuckle..thats not big. Thats sorta small actually. Now I have big
holding up some of my stuff.

Gunner

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better,
on average, than the citizens of Baltimore.
True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee,
but why this is more stylish than
sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know."
-- P.J O'Rourke (1989)