Stormin Mormon

At a moment like this, I'd suggest to screw the nipple into the shower head.
Teflon tape it. And teflon tape the other end. Use the showerhead to hold
the nipple, crank the showerhead. Say a prayer, and hope for the best.

--

Christopher A. Young
This space intentionally left blank

"Dmitri" wrote in message
I need to attach a 2.5 inch straight pipe nipple for a showerhead mount
instead of the gooseneck type and wonder what tools are used for that as
there is no bare pipe left to grab with a pipe wrench and I do not want to
use it on the outside threaded part. I know there are nipple extractors
that grab the inside of the pipe. Are there reverse application tools?

Thanks.