Holly

Set Square wrote in message
brugnospamsia wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in message

You have to make sure that the references in
your html
code to the picture files are *relative* rather than *absolute*.

absolute is fine so long as it is a url and not a file path..

Yes, absolute is fine is general - when you're pointing to something

which
actually exists on another website. In this case though, the pictures

were
not on-line but were only on the OP's hard disk - so the obvious

solution
was to put them in the same place as the html, and use relative