Richard Cline

In article . com,
wrote:

I know that there is a CO2 threat from such a heater but I use one. You
need to use a little common sense. Don't use it in a small tightly
closed area. I only need to run mine for fifteen minutes to get the
chill out of the shop as I don not live in a really cold cllimate.
There are numerous places that leak air into the shop so there is always
a suply of fresh air.

Dick

I have a propane tank-top radiant heater (Dyna-Glo brand, purchased at
Home Depot). In the instructions, it says not to use indoors.
However, I've seen other such heaters listed as OK for indoor use. Is
there something different about this specific heater which makes it
unsafe, or is this company just more lawsuit-averse than others?
Thanks,

Kelly