Jim Levie

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 20:27:00 +0000, Ignoramus4718 wrote:

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 20:23:40 GMT, Ron DeBlock wrote:

Install zerk fittings and grease 'em every 3000 miles or 3 months ;-)

I wish that were possible, my left knee has been causing me grief since
I was 12 (I turned 41 today). Someday, I'll probably need to get it
replaced.

Someone mentioned avoiding foods your allergic to - that's sound advice,
food allergies can cause arthritis like symptoms.

The suggestion that allergy is linked to it is interesting and
fascinating.

I think it is pretty well agreed that arthritis, in all of its forms, is
an auto-immune disease in that the body attacks the connective tissue in
the joints. In one sense the body becomes allergic to itself. Figuring out
exactly why that happens and how to stop it is a whole nother matter.

--
The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed RedHat.