BillP

Default 22mm to 15mm compression reducer

"Justin" jsheldon@ remove me lineone.net wrote in message

I can't seem to find the instructions now, but I've been using the other
install as a guide. I suppose when you first commision the system the

vents
help expel the air, but manual vents would do the same.

Hi Justin,

Yep, manual vents would be best, but even these should not be necessary. You
would only need vents if you are fitting the pump at high level in the high
point of an inverted U. This is usually a no no with most manufacturers (I
believe there are special pumps made for this purpose but they're not the
usual run of the mill).If you are fitting the pump at low level, bleeds
should not be necessary. Of course, If you want to add manual vents to be
sure, it can't do any harm.

BillP