bumtracks

I needed to cut up an old hospital bed frame and some other old steel stuff
to fit into a trash barrel and Home Deppot had a sale on angle grinders
and were out of stock I bought their bottom dollar 4 or 4.5 angle
grinder on recommendation of the sales clerk who picked out the cut wheels
too .. Real helpful knowledgeable guy, knew all about angle grinders.

He wasn't there when I went back an hour or so later to buy a dozen or so of
these quickly exploding cutting blades and I found a skinny one that lasts
darn near forever, cuts lickity split too. Figured out he had sold me
grinding wheels and boy are they dangerous when used to cut through hard
stuff at high rpm. Might want to be careful with those things until you
figure them out !

"James Nipper" wrote in message

These are all super replies, and I thank you all very much !! I am sure
the 4 inch one will be fine for me. They sure seem like a handy tool to
have in an average home workshop !

Thanks again !!

--james--