Stephen Sank

Has Sencore ever made anything that lived up to how they represented it? I've certainly never
seen anything from them I considered well built or reliable.

--
Stephen Sank, Owner & Ribbon Mic Restorer
Talking Dog Transducer Company
"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message ...
It's probably a nice piece, but Sencore is really expensive. It better have
all the latest HD formats.

I love it when Sencore says their piece will practically fix units for you,
and provide all test signals now and in the future, then one year later, or
less, try to sell you the next wiz-bang box.

Mark Z.

"Patrick T. Caezza" wrote in message
Does anybody have any experience with the Sencore VC93 All Format VCR
Analyzer? I would appreciate any input, good or bad.