Edwin Pawlowski

"John A" wrote in message
I have a Jet JWBS-12 bandsaw and I am looking to install a rip fence. The
Jet rip fence for this saw, Jet 708917 JWBS-12RF ($59.99 amazon), did not
have any favorable reviews. The only other possible option I could find is
the Fasttrak Bandsaw fence ($79.99 amazon). This looks like a nicer fence
but it is unclear if it will fit the table on the 12" Jet bandsaw. I am not
afraid of some drilling and minor modifications, so I suspect I could get
it to work. Does anyone have any suggestions and experience with rip fences
on the Jet JWBS-12?

John A

Two short boards mounted 90 degrees to each other and a clamp works. For
re-sawing it has the advantage of being higher than a commercial fence and
it easily adjusted to follow the blade track.