Vince Heuring

In article et, Lew
Hodgett wrote:

Vince Heuring wrote:
SWMBO wants me to make some plywood boxes that she will then upholster.
They will be used for people to sit on (don't ask).

How about some construction ideas? They need to be sturdy, and thus
will need some kind of internal reinforcement.

Weight will be an obvious consideration.

How large are these boxes?

14x14x12 before upholstery and feet. So they will slide under the
glass-topped coffee table when not in use.

Is there a weight limitation?

No, not really.

Plywood will probably be the material of choice.

Lew

Yup. See the first line of my original post. I'm hoping to get rid of
a bunch of plywood and other scrap in this project.

--
Vince Heuring To email, remove the Vince.