Ron DeBlock

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 19:07:04 +0000, Ignoramus4718 wrote:

I am curious, what could one do to prevent "wearing out" of the knees?

My main concern is that I like to ru na lot, but do not want it to
create problems later.

Install zerk fittings and grease 'em every 3000 miles or 3 months ;-)

I wish that were possible, my left knee has been causing me grief since I
was 12 (I turned 41 today). Someday, I'll probably need to get it
replaced.

Someone mentioned avoiding foods your allergic to - that's sound advice,
food allergies can cause arthritis like symptoms.

-Ron