Chuck B.

Bill,

What I really don't understand is how can these spots show up only
recently? Did I missed them all at the beginning? I caught one
damaged spot right after possession and the carpet installer fixed
that. Now there are almost a dozen of these spots. I don't believe
the problem is caused by electricians or plumbers because the spots are
scattered everywhere, most of them are on the stairs but there are a
few in masterbedroom and family room as well. I thought about
manufacturing defect too but is it possible a manufacturing defect show
up a few weeks after installation? I want to learn more before I talk
to the carpet installer again.

Thanks

Just a thought, The installers use an iron to fuse the carpet to the
tape that holds two pieces together.Maybe they put the iron down on the
carpet and melted it.