Wes Stewart

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 21:55:04 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

|On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 23:18:23 -0500, "leonard"
|wrote:
|
|I hope monster cable wins . they are only doing what any business does to
|protect it very valuable name.Others that use similar names should expect to
|looked also. Copy right laws exist for a purpose. but do not worry about
|this small company (he's fine), he has done it for the free publicity for
|his business.
|

|Leonard,
|
| I have filed for a trademark on the letter "L", anyone else's use
|of that letter would be a violation of a mark that would devalue my
|trademark. I expect $1000 per year and 1% of your gross sales or income
|for the continued use of my trademarked letter "L". Please respond with
|your certified funds or discontinue the use of my letter "L". Is that
|clear _eonard?

Actually, the University of Arizona has a trademark on the letter "A".
I should hope so after the silly *******s spent a ton of my tax money
having some company design the new "A" logo.

http://policy.web.arizona.edu/~policy/trademark.shtml

Also, I believe it was "60 Minutes" that did a piece on some poor soul
in Scotland or Ireland, named McDonald, who had the nerve to use
his/her own name on a restaurant. McDonald's was suing to protect
their good name. I'm surprised they haven't sued the U of A too,
after all, "McDonald's" has an "a" in its name.

What a Kroc.