Duane Bozarth

Leon wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message

Don't think that's the issue...I think (US anyway) code only allows a
single outlet on a dedicated circuit for the dryer...

Note I'm not saying it's an unsafe combination, just pointing out what
might be an issue when (and, of course, if) you were to sell or other
reason to need to ensure compliance...

I see. I feared that when I install the extra outlet so it is mounted out
side the wall and easily taken apart in the event I ever move. I have been
gonna move since 1986. I'm still here LOL.

Of course, the other outlet needs to be wired to the same ampacity of
the breaker to protect that wiring as well as the original...otherwise,
one would have an unsafe condition in that section of the circuit. I
was agreeing w/ the load of the saw as not being an excessive load w/
the dryer for short periods, especially since one has to be there to
operate it...