J. Clarke

mp wrote:

I recall a test done by Stereo Review some years ago. In blind testing,
none of the listeners could tell the difference between Monster cable,
other high priced brands, and lamp cord.

More that likely either the tests were faulty of the reviewers had tin
ears. Probably a combination of both.

I note no smiley so I assume that you are one who actually believes that
there's something magic about sticking the name "monster" on a piece of
lamp cord that makes it perform better.

And I'm not going to go into the debate with you--if you want to worship at
the altar of Monster's bull**** that's your business, but if you're going
to proselytize join the Mormons or somebody else who's at least honest
about it.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)