Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Mark and Kim Smith wrote:
You'll need a better example. Porter Cable has been trademarked long
before Monster was even a dream. Still B.S., though!

Monster was a word long before Monster Cable existed. Maybe Paramount Studios
ought to sue those assholes.

Personally, I don't use their crap either. I was using cheap RCA cables WAY
back with success and see no reason to switch. To me using their stuff is like
buying USB cables from CompUSA for $40 when I can buy perfectly good ones on the
internet for $2.50. Companies like Monster Cable depend on people's ignorance
for their continued success.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE