Lobby Dosser

Silvan wrote:

Mike in Mystic wrote:

man, that makes me want to go and cut up the monster cables I have
all over
my home theater set-up. too bad they already got a lot of my money,
the bahstards. this stuff really is hard to believe

You could cut them up and mail them to the Monster home office with a
letter to leave the poor hippy lady alone. But it would be an
expensive way to make a statement.

If this thing goes the way it could, I look for either K-Mart or
Wal-Mart to sue the other one's pants off. Whoever grabbed it first.
I'm not quite sure. Wal-Mart seems new to me because we didn't have
one anywhere around here until 1989, but they've been around since the
'70s. I'm not sure how old K-Mart is. Rather older, I think.

K-Mart morphed out of Kresge's and Kresge's was old in the 50s.

WalMart started as one store in the 50s or 60s in Arkansas. Harrisonvile,
IIRC.