Roger Shoaf

"pharmdave" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, I have the new Griz G0444Z. Works like a champ. As a newbie
myself, I can not believe the difference the added weight from the cast
Fe wings make. The thing is quiet. It's smooth. Vibration is WAY
less. If I would put on the new link belt that I just bought, I'm sure
it will improve too. My electrician explained that the 220 will make a
more efficient machine, regardless of what it is. Like the poster said
about the jumper cables... I plan on wiring all of my tools for 220 as
I acquire them. As I am working in my garage, I only need one outlet
('cause you can only use one tool at a time, right?)

Stop. Think about that plan. Wire is cheap, conduit and boxes are
relativly cheap, but dragging cords around is a PITA. Run lots of circuits
and never be without a place to plug something in or never have to stop
working and swap plugs just because you only can only use one machine at a
time. Also consider twist plugs. These do not get loose like push plugs
do.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.