pharmdave

Well, I have the new Griz G0444Z. Works like a champ. As a newbie
myself, I can not believe the difference the added weight from the cast
Fe wings make. The thing is quiet. It's smooth. Vibration is WAY
less. If I would put on the new link belt that I just bought, I'm sure
it will improve too. My electrician explained that the 220 will make a
more efficient machine, regardless of what it is. Like the poster said
about the jumper cables... I plan on wiring all of my tools for 220 as
I acquire them. As I am working in my garage, I only need one outlet
('cause you can only use one tool at a time, right?) $600 very well
spent. I noticed the difference on my first cut, and my first project
was way better than anything I ever did on my ultra low-end CS.

Dave