Peter T. Keillor III

On 6 Jan 2005 15:49:39 GMT, (Charles A.
Sherwood) wrote:

However rational thought usually takes over and I figured this group might
have some good ideas about how to modify my snowblower to better handle
slush. I've tried painting, polishing, waxing and even spraying non stick

I have a toro single stage with a curved rotor. It moves slush easily.
The curved rotor will even throw water. This is one case where a single
stage really excells.

chuck

Last night I cleared the end of the driveway and 30' of curb of the
plowed stuff. I used the little single stage I inherited from the
previous homeowner (he moved to Florida, left his snow stuff). No
problem, just rammed it into it slow enough that it didn't stall, and
could break up the 6"^3 clumps.

Pete Keillor