Bolted

Colin Swan wrote:
On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 11:33:14 +0000, Dave
wrote:

Having had superb responses to 2 questions so far this year I'd like to
risk a couple more ...

Can anyone suggest a supplier for mounting brackets to attach a
wall-hung loo to a wall?

Never having "hung" a loo before I'm concerned about strength (SWMBO
wouldn't forgive me if she was dumped on the floor whilst dumping), are
there any hints or suggestions from the assembled experts?

Personally I just built something from 3by2. With a long stud attached
to the wall at top and bottom, a shorter stud directly behind the loo,
with a joint between the studs at their base and top, some studding to
hang the loo. It's not tested yet, though, and I had the luxury of a
foot of space to ceate a lever effect.