Art

Panasonic used the "Green-Neon" lamps in many of their products, seems that
they were made to specifications for that application. I've not seen them
used in any other manufacturer's product excepting the "National Brand"
which also was made by Panasonic's parent company.
"Bob Archambault" wrote in message
"John S." wrote:

Try these guys: http://www.topbulb.com/

You might find something on this page:
http://www.topbulb.com/find/prod_lis...10_A_REF_E_130

They have a wide range of bulbs and an 866 number. You probably won't
find an exact replacement, but as long as it fits that's all that's
needed.

Unfortunately, there is nothing suitable there.

I understand your attraction to fixing an old clock radio rather than
buying new. The old ones are unique.

Thanks! I found this one in an antique store that I frequent and found
it very appealing to me. When I plugged it in and found that the radio
worked fine and that the clock that needed attention, I figured,
"Why not?"

Also, anybody else, feel free to jump in - PARTICULARLY if you have
first-hand knowledge or experience with this unit (or similar unit).

Thanks again...

Bob