Rob Stokes

all my stuff is with a contractors saw (pics at web site below)

Rob--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Mike W." wrote in message
Im just curious to see people's projects (on their websites) who have a
contractor style saw. I keep seeing pictures of these Norm like sites and
get discouraged to even try to get a new tool. Seems like everyone I see
has one of these stationary cabinet saws. I'm going to be in the basement
for a while with a small shop and would like to verify that one can 'get

by'
at worst with a nice contractor style saw. Or do I have to step up to one
of the 'woodworkers' saws like the dewalt DW746?

Post a link to your site if you have one with pics of projects done with
your contractor saw... and tell me what kind of saw it is if its not

posted.

Thanks a ton.