Gerald Miller

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 04:18:10 GMT, "TheMan" wrote:

I usually have a frozen puddle at the end/bottom of the driveway after
clearing it all out anyway, either from the melting snow from the 4-6' high
piles of slush or from the wet road. At this point I'd pay money to have
the city put a drain in right next to my driveway...

I find it handy even though the grating is about an inch above the
road surface, a little creative modification of the packed snow and I
have the drainage patern pretty much under control.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada