Dave Plowman

Default Condensing Boiler problems

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
Unfortunately, "system" seems to be used to describe anything which
contains more than a heat exchanger, gas valve, safety device and
thermostat (i.e. more than the bare minimum)

I can see the advantage to an installer of having everything in one, but
given that the pump and motorised valve(s) are likely to need replacing
before the boiler (although given the problems some have this might not be
the case), wouldn't external mounting actually be the better option if
space isn't at a premium?

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn