sawtooth

Default Brazing VS Soldering copper gas pipes

I have installed a Gas stove and had to run pipe to the kitchen.

I tapped into the existing copper pipe with a copper T. Ran copper to
Black pipe which is what comes out of the floor in the Kitchen for the
Gas Stove to hookup to.

The copper fittings that I put in were soldered using standard plumbing
solder.

There have been no leaks and this has been in place a couple of months
now, but I've read somewhere that soldering is only for water and not
gas.

What are the problems with soldering for gas pipes? Is this setup
dangerous?