IMM

"Paul Barker" wrote in message

I make a good living repairing combis.

Ah a maitenance man! I can't see how you do as you don't understand the
benefits. There again changing fans and the likes doesn't take that much
knowledge of systems.

I have an open vented hot water
cylinder at home and a regular boiler.

You poor sod.

You couldn't get me to put a
combi in to replace that if you gave it me.

Don't understand the benefits eh?

I would actually think you
were mad. If you offered as
a means of filling a bath quickly another
combi I would call for the men in white coats.

Still don't understand the benefits eh?

Thank goodness combis are so popular,
I'm guaranteed work for many
years to come.

Just as well you don't design sytems for them, you wouldn't know were the
hell to fit one.

Thank goodness I have enough intelligence
to learn from other peoples
mistakes and kept my airing cupboard.

Boy the maintenance man doesn't know does he. You can fit a small rad at
the back to do the same job and store more clothes.

You must only repair the crappy ones. BTW, many people will say the exact
opposite to you who repair them on a daily basis.

If you want low presure showers (or have a a ridiculous noisy, expensive
power shower pump) and can't use most of your airing cupbiard then fine. Is
Fred Dibnah your hero? (bless him)

In case you didn't know. Most of the world laugh at our water sytems with
cylinders and tanks in the loft. They think we are mad. BTW, only the UK
and Ireland have the tank/cylinder setup.

For your info, as you should know, the difference between a system boiler
and a combi is negilible these days in complexity.

Read my posts on using two combi's and the combi explainations, I'm you
didn't know. If you know anything about system design you will conclude it
is the cheapest approach to acheive zoning, full main pressure and no airing
cuboards that look like a school boiler house. Do you hang your underwear
off the CH pump? Many do.